Friday, June 1, 2007

Career Advice on your iPod?


How many of out out there have ever associated your iPod with career advice? Before today, I surely hadn't...

Lately I've been surfing through iTunes and just happened to start clicking through the different Podcasts that are out there. I already have a couple of my favorite movies, a few TV shows, and most of my music on my iPod but I have never explored or even considered a Podcast. In my browsing I was surprised to find all of the options for those that may be looking for solid career advice.

For those of you without an iPod there is no need to close out this post - you can still subscribe to Podcasts and listen to them on your mac or PC. But, if you want the convience of taking these anywhere you've got to check out the iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano, or iPod.

Here is a sampling of some of the good ones out there...you'll find these in iTunes/Podcasts/Business/Careers

JobDig - Career Advice, Workplace Tips & Job Search
The Accidental Creative - Todd Henry
48 Days to the Work You Love - Dan Miller
Monster Podcast: Career Advice
Secrets of the Job Hunt
- Chris or CM Russell
Sales Rant - Jeffrey Gitomer

Here's a good episode I just ran across - make sure you already have iTunes installed before you click...

Know When It's Time To Quit - Seth Godin, Author of The Dip, is interviewed by Bryan Person with Monster.

Enjoy!

0 comments: